lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Mexicoo as a way of life

Hmmm, why am I proud of being mexican?
Well... because I think it's a country with a lot of biodiversity and diversity (in all the single ways haha) Our culture is soooo amazingly big, with beautiful people, beaches, archeological places, ecosistems, food OMG! Love the food, is the most amazing thing in Mexico's culture and the most especial tho...no body NO BODY have such good food as Mexico, and that love to the chilli as us hahahaha.
We also have the most beautiful flag in the entire world :D the most beautiful woman too! hahaha.
And I also think we have a really interesting history, I think MEXICO has everything to be a world power, richness in people, in territory, in food, in culture, we've got everything!
but what I love the most about Mexico? PEOPLEEEEEE :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario