domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

D'orsay Museum

I know I only have to chose one, but I loved this 3 so much!

"joven, hija de mégares, sentada e hilando"
Photobucket

I think it's a really creative piece because besides it is super well done, you can perfectly notice how she's spinning, and I think she has that romantic expression and kindness kind of... I really like it!

Photobucket

This is the one I loved the most! because it's really similar to my favourite child painting, that's actually in my bethdroom and I love that legend. Super well done, bravo!

Photobucket

I think I don't need explanation for this one... I just liked so much that the sculpture unite all the world in one piece without restrictions, racism, differences or anything, all together as one! I love it <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario